The Values of Partnership with BizELife
BizELife is here to assist our members to be more energized, effective and nimble in response to the changing family, civic and economic environment.
A new report from the Global Entrepreneurship Monitor (GEM), sponsored by Babson College and Baruch College, finds that 27 million working-age Americans--nearly 14 percent--are starting or running new businesses.
The Alarming Shortage Figures on Tradesman: In 2014, Manpower Group spoke to over 37,000+ employers in 42 countries to look at the extent to which they are having difficulty finding the right talent and what jobs are the most difficult to find. 36% of all employers have reported difficulties filling jobs; 54% of those employers experience a medium-to-high impact on their ability to meet the needs of clients
- 66% of high school students enroll in higher education, but only 35% of future jobs will require a 4-year+ degree.
- 20% job growth in the PHCE industry is expected in the next 10 years; 58 is the average age of electricians in Boston; 60% turnover in trades employees is expected over the next 10 years
Be a Vendor Partner
- Our members are looking for your expertise. You get access to these new clients who will be coming to you instead of you reaching out to them.
- Market your webinars and special events to reach our members on a specific topic that matters to them: personal, professional and/or business..
- Our service providers will have access to BizELife members only closed group forum to engage our members and showcase your expertise
- Contribute to our Blogs to be featured as the "expert" in the field.and bring more web traffic to your site
Be A Strategic Partners: Corporation, Schools, Trade/Professional Associations
- Corporate Strategic Partners can access BizELife members who will pay for your product/services for their personal, professional, and/or business needs.
- Educational/School Partners can provide your students with high quality and trusted connections to help them align, collaborate and maginfy their reach to employers with their own dedicated brand/reputation webpage in leu of traditional resume.
- Trade/Professional Association Partners can access our members to promote your educational and community outreach events to promote volunteerism and deliver services.
- BizELife Strategic Partners (Corp/Education/Associations) have access to our corporate events and webinars to feature your company or organization.